200 Blackbelt Questions!!
As far as mock exams go, use the Spring 3 Certification Mock. I did it many times. The problem is that it selects the same questions over and over. To get around this, do the following:
- Use the Beta questions link (max 200) or the individual section links.
- Open all the questions by clicking on them.
- Download the jquery and offline scripts by right clicking on the links and selecting "Save As". Save them to the same directory that you saved the questions to.
- Modify the Blackbelt html and add these 2 scripts.
- Now you should have a link (called Hide Answers) at the top that can Hide / Show all the answers.
- Click it to toggle the answers. This makes it easy to take a test and then to check your answers.